Its not always sunshine and rainbows, but the sun will come out again

Life aint always easy

Life aint always easy

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I LOVE the holidays...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the holidays.  Christmas is my favorite. I know it is not about the presents but who doesnt love them? I love watching the kids open their gifts, and I love that look on their face when they come into the living room and see all of the presents santa left.  This year will be one of the first years we will be home and not traveling...I am going to start our own familt tradition but I am not sure what that will be yet..Any ideas?  What do you do as a family for Christmas? 

So we decorated...I love to decorate, (did I say love to much today?) and I have a hard time letting the kids help. :)  I hate all of the kid ornaments on the tree because they do not match my color scheme. So this year I put up my little tree that I had for my dorm in college and let the girls take all of the kid ornaments and decorate it. It was a win win in my book. 

The main tree....

The Girls tree....


The Stockings...
And the girls modeling...
=====================================
What are youf kid friendly traditions?

1 comments

Ali Mc said...

we don't have any traditions yet, but we did just do our tree, lights and sing some songs. I think I'll get Logan to help me /w the christmas cookies and possibly do a craft each year when he's older :D