Its not always sunshine and rainbows, but the sun will come out again

Life aint always easy

Life aint always easy

Monday, November 28, 2011

I have some great kids...

Thanksgiving was great.  I was able to spend it with my momma and my family.  We do not have a very large family and my sister doesnt come home for many holidays so it has taken some getting used to but going home for the holidays ROCKS.  I love seeing my momma with my girls. My grandma was the greatest woman in my life so seeing the girls and theor special relationship with my momma makes my heart melt.
How was everyones Thanksgiving? I think I ate more then three weeks worth of points so thats sucks and I guess I will have to make some major changes thins week.  Running, well that didnt happen much last week but I swear I am back at trying this week.

===========================================================================

Saturday my girls rang the Salvation Army bells, they were so cute.  There wasnt one old man that could say no to them.  It was fun to watch. One man even looked at them and said " That is not even fair" as he put his money in the kettle..  Yhe girls were so cute ringing the bell, singing and saying " we wish you a merry christmas"...




What amazing little girls I have, They did so good, well untill the last half hour when Ayva had her temper tantrum and had to go sit in the car but you will have that when they are three.

===============================================================================
In other news....Okay lets face it I am not that exciting, there isnt much In other news, but it sounds fun...I am working on finding a good template for this blog, something that says "ME". So you will see many changes, I am sorry,  It takes me while to make up my mind...

1 comments

Ali Mc said...

hahaha I love your little bell ringers! soooo cute and awesome that you are doing that over the holidays. Great to hear about your thanksgiving :) looking forward to the new "you" blog layout!