Its not always sunshine and rainbows, but the sun will come out again

Life aint always easy

Life aint always easy

Thursday, December 1, 2011

The 25 days of Christmas.

The 25 days of Christmas...
Well this year it will not only mean shopping for the perfect gifts for everyone but it will mean 25 days of some sort of physical activity.  I am not going to pretend I am going to do any full force workouts and run long distances but I am going to do something every day.  I am pretty excited. I fell for somthing on Dr.Phil and I rushed out and prdered it..It is called PINK Method. It is kind of like the P90X which I have and have never used but it is more of a girls version where it works out the parts we want to get rid of.   I should be getting it this weekend and then I can get started..Super excited...Well back to the basement remodel..Pictures will be posted when it is complete...


0 comments