Its not always sunshine and rainbows, but the sun will come out again

Life aint always easy

Life aint always easy

Friday, November 18, 2011

And it goes

So here it is Friday...What a crazy week it has been..
Weight Watchers has actually gone pretty well.  Yesterday was the only day I went over my points...I have only got Starbucks once this week and I ran once..Okay yeah I know what you are thinking, only once?  Yeah I was lazy...Depending on how tired I am tonight when I get home from work I may try a bit...I am so hungry though..Lol...

 So, the holidays are coming and this year we will be starting our own tradition...What traditions do you all have?



Fun Photos Alert....
So, for our 5 year anniversary I scheduled a fun photo shoot with a friend of ours and I got the disk yesterday...I love em..He is so good. We had so much fun.    Here are the best ones....












So fun...

2 comments

Ali Mc said...

lovely pics! I am still giggling over the ass grab ;) lol

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Tiffany and a wonderful keepsake!! Keep up the wonderful tradition.

Love you all!!! Diane