Its not always sunshine and rainbows, but the sun will come out again

Life aint always easy

Life aint always easy

Friday, December 2, 2011

IT'S HERE....

OMG. I am so excited..It has arrived.  This time I am going to do it..These videos are super fun. It is a lot like the P90X but not so hard core. This is geared towards woman ( and is far less expensive).
The diet you follow is pretty easy..NO sugars lots (any amount) of veggies and smoothies everyday for breakfast and after your workout...It comes with a boo explaining it all, and a journal.  I saw this on Dr. Phil and well I believe everything that comes out of his mouth so I had to cancel Weight Watchers which wasn't working and try this..It wont be easy but it is doable.  I looked in the mirror in my underwear this week and cried...No wonder why my husband doesn't compliment me, there is nothing to compliment on...It all came to me this week, I hate myself and my body so I need to change that for not just me but for my husband and children, and I will have a bikini body by summer.Yes I will...Watch me shrink people..And get pretty healthy along the way...If I could give up smoking a pack a day as easy as I did why cant I do this?...Here I g, well right after I take a nap and get through this weekend...XOXO

0 comments