Its not always sunshine and rainbows, but the sun will come out again

Life aint always easy

Life aint always easy

Saturday, January 7, 2012

New year new me, new blog....

Its a new year....Every year I say I am going to do something and time gets away from me and I never do it...This year I have decided to become a better person all around. I want to be healthier and happier.  I want to not worry bout the petty things that I do that make me sad. I am tired of having these expectations and when they dont happen my way I am disapointed. SO here it is Blogging peeps...Tif is going to become healthy if it kills her..lol..Can skipping fattning fast food and calorie filled Starbucks really kill me? Well maybe...:) I took the first step last year ( like it was so far away) and quit smoking. Let me tell you, that was the hardest thing ever..OMG...Its been about 4 months and I still fear I could go back but I wont and I cant.  I started to work out but havent been as dedicated as I should be. That will change. I need to lose 30 lbs and have lost 12 but it could be so much better. I want to get to the point where I LOVE to work out. Working out at home sucks.  Its lonely and noone is watching me so I slack more then I would if I was in a class.  So, I am joining the YMCA.  Its so expensive but so worht it for the family..We can go swimming and do some fun things there.  Its the only gym around here with a daycare...Again I will be working out with complete strangers which scares the hell out of me but if I want to be skinny again then it is the price I have to pay...SOOOOO...Today marks the end of the old Tif...I had my Starbucks this morning and made peace with it..It is totally okay with me giving it up.  I made easy mac for lunch and said goodbye to yummy not good for you kids foods.  I did not go to Mc Donalds to say goodbye but after how much fast food I have had recently I am okay with not having it again for awhile....

Next...
I have taken on an amazing volunteer experience and I should be starting in early Feb.  There is an awesome non profit company that does Substance abuse counseling (well they do so much more too) free of charge for people on probation. I used to send clients who couldnt afford counseling there. So when I lost my job (blessing in disquise) I contacted them and asked them how I could help..So thats a fun adventure...

Next...Well I havnt came up with a next but I am sure I will soon....

T

0 comments