Its not always sunshine and rainbows, but the sun will come out again

Life aint always easy

Life aint always easy

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

12 WEEK CHALLENGE

So I am starting a new journey.
Its a 12 week weight loss challenge with 1499 random people I have no clue who they are.
 I am the QUEEN of starting things and not finishing them but this time I am finishing one.
I will make weekly goals instead of life goals that are totally easy to fail at. SO week one starts now (well really yesterday) and my goals are:

WEEK ONE GOALS
  • no soda
  • drink more water
  • work out 4 times this week
  • start C25K
  • log ALL food into My Fitness Pal (even if I go over)
Simple goals to start. Usually I go balls to the walls and well I last a few days and then I'm like "oooh oreos". This time will be different. Why? Because at this point I hate myself and I need to like myself. I want my girls to see their momma kick ass and follow in my footsteps. So stay tuned, I will not be bombarding my Facebook page because I know how everyone feels about me talking about working out so check back in here...

0 comments